Howdy! The resources on this guide will assist you in locating articles, videos, and books involving visual media.
Find Us Online
Finding Articles: Primary Databases
- IEEE Electronic Library (IEL) IEEE transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 and all current IEEE standards
- ACM Digital Library Full-text of every article published by the Association for Computing Machinery
- Compendex (Ei Village 2) Comprehensive interdisciplinary engineering abstract database that indexes journals & magazine articles, conference papers, and technical reports
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier) Indexing and full-text of major journals in the life, physical and social sciences, technology, and engineering; full-text of online reference books and over 200 Elsevier journals.
- Scopus Bibliographic database of research literature and web sources; includes 21 million patents, covers all disciplines and provides information on times cited and references
- Web of Knowledge Access to the Science Citation Expaned, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Journal Citation Reports
- Google Scholar For access to full-text journal articles and other content licensed by TAMU Libraries