What is a Trade Publication?
Trade publications (also called trade magazines) are magazines published for professionals in a specific industry.
Encyclopedias of Associations
These reference resource provide information concerning professional associations. They often list publications which are affiliated with the organizations.
- Associations Unlimited [Electronic Resource] : Database containing information on professional associations. Identifies publications in directory entry per association.
- Encyclopedia of Associations. International Organizations
- Encyclopedia of Associations. Regional, State, and Local Organizations
- Encyclopedia of Business Information Sources
- Encyclopedia of Medical Organizations and Agencies
- Gale Encyclopedia of Business and Professional Associations