Available in print through the library. Click on link to view location information.
Credit all evidence you use by including a citation for the source. The following links provide examples/guidelines for common citation styles:
- AMA (American Medical Association)
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- MLA (Modern Language Association)
- CMOS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- CSE (Council of Science Editors)
Citation management resources help you organize and format your references.
EndNote: Learn about EndNote
Access EndNote Web
RefWorks: Learn about RefWorks
MSL Home: search for books, journals, databases
Find resources specific to:
- Environmental/Occupational Health
- Health Policy/Management
- Social/Behavioral Health
Resources to assist with the term project topic of Non-Occupational Chemical Exposures
Find articles in databases:
Find guidelines/data on websites:
The following resources show how to find, appraise, apply and present evidence.
Life & Health Sciences Librarian
Medical Sciences Library