New! Pivot Grant Funding Database
Check out apps and mobile-friendly databases on MSL's Mobile Resources Page!
Library Services & Useful Links
Databases--Literature and Reference
eBooks and Test Prep
Evidence-Based Practice Tools
Pharmacognosy (Natural products)
Drug Reference Tools
College of Pharmacy LibGuide
Citing Your Sources
NEW! BrowZine app for journal literature
The Texas A&M University Libraries now has a subscription for BrowZine, a tablet app to “easily find, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals available” through our libraries' subscriptions. BrowZine is available for all iPads, Android Tablets with OS v4.0+, and Kindle Fire HD Tablets.
To install BrowZine:
- Download and install BrowZine from the App Store, Google Play, or Kindle/Amazon store. Open BrowZine.
- Go to "Choose Library". Search for the Texas A&M Health Science Center and tap to choose.
- Enter your HSC username and password. Your credentials are only stored on your personal device.
- Go to "Subjects". To find a specific journal title, select or search: Subject area or "Titles A-Z".
- Start browsing lists of journals. The current issues of the journals to which the libraries subscribes will be added to your BrowZine bookshelf.
For more information, watch Introduction to BrowZine. We hope you find this a valuable resource!