The purpose of this workshop is to help students conduct an effective literature reivew.
Student should be able to:
- Identify appropriate resources for topics of interest including where to search for specific types of material such as conference proceedings, government documents, data, journal articles, standards, handbook information, and technical reports.
- Understand the differences between available databases
- Use efficient search strategies
- Manage references identified and be able to learn how to cite properly
Before You Begin:
- Review your library accounts and services, how to get remote access to resources, and how to get help.