Use this starting points tab
- Textbooks & Recommended Books
- Group Projects
- Notice also the tabs along the top of this page
- Library instruction for one or more members of your group -- call (979-845-5382) to make an appointment
- Reserve a group study room -- fill out an online form
- Check out equipment
- Reserve a presentation practice room -- this room is one of Media & Reservess showing room,s so on the form ask for ANNEX 417d.
The purpose of this guide is to help you find library resources for your nuclear engineering design projects.
- In addition to the boxes below, notice also the tabs along the top (searching, finding full text, write & cite, Find articles, Data ..., etc.)
- See alsothe Nuclear Engineering Subjct Guide: http://guides.library.tamu.edu/nuclear
- For more help, contact your librarian -- Jane Stephens (contact info to the right). My office is in Evans 111E -- feel free to stop by