Get Started Table of Contents
Contents for Get Started page:
- About this Subject Guide
- Sampling of Book & Article Databases
- Sample of Reference Books
- ACCESS Various Types of Databases
- ACCESS Specific E-Journals
- Did You Know That...?
- Important Library Links
- Librarian Contact Info
- Chat With Us
Also notice the TABS along the top of this guide
IMPORTANT Library Links
About the Nuclear Engineering Subject Guide...
Howdy! The purpose of this guide is to enable identification, access and retrieval of information important to study and research in nuclear engineering.
Use the tabs along the top for more details on how to identify, access and retrieve specific kinds of information:
- Books, book chapters, etc. — books on a topic, specific books, reference books, technical reports, etc.
- Articles & papers — scholarly, trade, popular magazine, newspaper articles, conference papers, etc.
- Theses & Dissertations
- Standards & Patents
- Use the Searching Tips for information on how to construct a more efficient search
- Use the Writing Resources tab above for information on technical writing, citation styles, reference management software, and more...
Sampling of Book & Article Databases
The list below is a small sample, but use the tabs above ("Find Books", "Find Articles", "Find Data") for more comprehensive lists of recommended book and article databases.