Request articles from PubMed via LoansomeDoc
NOTE: We require a Get it for me account to fill LoansomeDoc requests.
1. Register for LoansomeDoc at https://docline.gov/loansome/registerbegin.cfm.
2. Click Get Started.
3. Click the link Enter your Library Identifier.
4. Enter TXUTAM, click Continue.
5. Enter TXUTAM in the Authorization Code AND the MUST Call Library First field. Select “I am a health professional, but have no affiliation with this institution.” Click Continue.
7. Complete the registration information. Ensure the LoansomeDoc Email Address is exactly the same as your Get it for me Username. Leave the Max Cost per Article field blank. Click Continue.
8. Verify your information, and click Complete Registration.
Once registered, you can order articles two ways: Directly through LoansomeDoc or via PubMed. Via PubMed:
1. In PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed), search for and select articles.
2. Click the Send to link. In the Choose Destination box, choose Order. Click Order Articles.
3. Log into LoansomeDoc and place your order.