The Texas A&M University Libraries provide many services that you won't find in your high school or public library. We work hard to make sure we're meeting the needs of the Aggie community. In our Libraries you will find: coffee shops, group and individual study rooms, comfortable furniture, books for research and fun, computers, CDs and DVDs, a lot of knowledgeable people who want to help you succeed, and a whole lot more!
You worked hard to get here; keep it up - we can help!
- Comfortable chairs and couches
- Big windows
- Private study rooms
- Group study rooms with chalkboards or whiteboardsAreas of the library reserved for quiet study
- We've got 4.5 million books, find the one you need using our online library catalogs
- Check out movies and CDs from Media and Reserves
- We have too!
- All libraries have wifi
- There are a limited number of laptops you can checkout and use in Evans or the Annex
- The libraries have over 200 available computers
At Texas A&M University Libraries, there's a librarian for that! Don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help you.
- Call us
|Archives & Special Collections||979-845-1951|
|Maps & GIS||979-845-1024|
|Agriculture & Medical & Veterinary||979-845-7428|
|Political Science & Economics||979-862-3544|
Coordinator, Learning & Outreach
Evans Library, 207A