IMPORTANT Library Links
Did you know that...
About the Aerospace Engineering Subject Guide...
Howdy! The purpose of this guide is to enable identification, access and retrieval of information important to study and research in aerospace engineering.
- Use the tabs along the top for more details on how to identify, access and retrieve specific kinds of information:
- Books, book chapters, etc. — books on a topic, technical reports, etc.
- Articles & papers — scholarly, trade, popular magazine, newspaper articles, conference papers, etc.
- Theses & Dissertations
- Standards & Patents
- Use the Searching Tips for information on how to construct a more efficient search
- Use the Write & Cite tab above for information on technical writing, citation styles, reference management software, and more...
Course Reserves and Research Guides
Find the location of books placed on reserve for your classes and link to articles on our electronic course reserve system.
Find class guides specifically designed for your class topic and syllabus.