iPads available for check out at MSL front desk also have board review resources
- Basic & Clinical pharmacology, 12e
- Cecil Medicine, 24e
- Clinical Ethics: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine, 7e
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 12e
- Harriet Lane Handbook, 19e
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- Junqueira's Basic Histology Text & Atlas, 13e
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 19e
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8e
- Sherris Medical Microbiology, 5e
- ACP Journal Club
In-depth analyses of selected premier clinical articles
- ACP PIER
From ACP, the Physicians' Information and Education Resource. EB point of care rapid reference within Stat!Ref.
- Cochrane Library
Systematic reviews database
Differential diagnosis tool. Enter clinical findings for differential diagnosis suggestions, over 2200 common and rare diseases. By Mass General Hospital, Boston.
Point of care, clinical topics updated daily
Email me to get handheld access
- Epocrates Premium
Drug and disease information, updated daily
- Epocrates Essential Mobile
Full version of Epocrates Mobile, free to CoM! For iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.
- Essential Evidence Plus
Filtered, synopsized EB information
- First Consult
EB tool from MDConsult
Fundamental tools for understanding and applying the medical literature and making clinical diagnoses
- Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database
Focuses on evidence-based practice and covers a wide range of medical, nursing, and health science specialties, from Ovid.
- Medical Evidence Matters
EB decision support tool based on peer reviewed articles
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse - guidelines.gov
Database of clinical practice guidelines from AHRQ
- Anatomy TV
3D animated human gross anatomy
- Drug Information Portal
Freely available drug information from NLM
Point of care decision tool for infectious diseases
Drug information resource
- Mango Languages
Learn 36 foreign languages, including Latin American Spanish.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
Scientific information on CAM therapies
- Open Helix
Search for, and evaluate, online bioinformatics and genomics resources by providing contextual displays of search results, plus tutorials and training resources.
- Procedures Consult
Video and text instruction on how to do procedures
- Protein Lounge
Systems biology, genetics, protein interactions tool.
**New users must create free account in order to access.**
- Psychiatry Online
DSM, texts, journals for psychiatry
- SciBX: science-business exchange
weekly publication of the most current top 25 developments in translational research
Digital medical image library of over 90,000 images representing all ages and skin types as well as disease variation based on severity and stage.