Welcome! The Libraries of Texas A&M University have 5 million printed volumes; over 38,000 journal, magazine, and newspaper subscriptions; over 60,000 electronic resources; and serve as a repository library for United States and State of Texas government information. Many of the electronic resources can be accessed from off-campus by Texas A&M University faculty, staff, and students who must login with their A&M login and password.
The Libraries consist of the Sterling C. Evans Library and Annex, the Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, the West Campus Library, the Policy Sciences and Economics Library, and the Medical Sciences Library. Material of greatest interest to history researchers will be located in the Evans Library and Annex, and the Cushing Memorial Library.
Bibliographies of materials related to the Holocaust
A highly incomplete list!
- New York University's "Research Guide: Holocaust Studies"
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum's Holocaust Encyclopedia
- University of Southern California Libraries' "Research Guide: Holocaust Studies" (by Anthony Anderson)
- Voices of the Holocaust's "List of Camps & Ghettos"
- Yad Vashem's "Basic Bibliography of the Holocaust"
*The best source for your topic may not be available online-- consider looking at books and other resources in the Library, or requesting them through Get It For Me*
Digital Scholarship Librarian
Evans, Room 1.111S