Welcome! ..... About this Guide
This is a guide to Educational Psychology resources available through Texas A&M University Libraries in support of courses and research conducted on this campus. Use this guide when you need a quick list of recomended places to start your research or when library staff members are not available to assist you.
Tabs across the top highlight categories of suggested resources, primarily electronic, accessible via links throughout this guide or from the library home page portal.
Your suggestions for additional content are welcome.
My Services as Your Subject Librarian
I serve as Subject Librarian to the Psychology and Educational Psychology departments.
- Please contact me (phone or email) with your research questions or set up an appointment for in-person assistance.
- During my office hours (see times to the right) you can find me at one of the two drop-in research consultation desks near the "Ask Us" Desk (main desk) on the first floor of in Evans Library.
- When I am not available, there are lots of other friendly, highly-qualified people available to help you throughout the day and evening. Use the contact options on the left or the "Chat With Us" box (below, right).
After discussing your research needs, I can help with the following:
- Class Projects & Term Papers - help you find the best books, journals, articles and other resources to use
- Database Searching - teach you how to search more efficiently
- Overview of Library Resources & Services - provide an introduction to resources in your area of study or research specialty
- Citation Management - help you learn to use RefWorks to collect/manage database search results
- Writing your thesis/dissertation? - I can suggest the best databases and other resources to search for your literature review; and help you with your search strategy
Use the Main Catalog (LibCat) link below to find educational psychology materials located at Evans Library.