USMLE, NCLEX-RN and NAPLEX
- USMLE Homepage
- USMLE Easy
Over 6,800 online questions to help students prepare for the USMLE and simulate the test-taking experience for Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3.
- ExamMaster USMLE Review
Steps 1-3, practice tests, flashcards.
- First Aid Test Prep Ebooks
Topics include basic sciences, pediatrics, IM, radiology, surgery, EM, psych, neuro, anesthesiology, ortho, OB.
- First Aid USMLE eBook Collection
- Bratton's Family Medicine Board Review ebook
- Harrison's Online Self-Assessment
Over 1000 Q&As. 3 simultaneous users - within AccessMedicine. Go to link, choose Harrison's Online, then find Self-Assment in box on right.
- Williams Obstetrics Self-Assessment
Over 1700 Q&As. 3 simultaneous users - within AccessMedicine. Choose textbooks tab, choose Williams Obstetrics, find Self-Assessment in box on right.
- Hurst's The Heart Imaging Tests
7 cardiac imaging modules. 3 simultaneous users - within AccessMedicine. Go to link, choose textbooks tab, choose Hurst's, find modules in box on right.
- Psychiatry Online Self-Assessment
Click on link, choose CME & Self-Assessment tab. 7 self-assessment modules on general, child/adolescent, geriatric, and forensic psych, substance abuse, psychopharmacology, and psychosomatic medicine.
Two iPads are available for checkout at MSL desk.
- Search for USMLE print books and ebooks.
Click the link to search MSL's catalog for USMLE books.